Terms and Conditions
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR EMERGENCY or/and MEDICAL NEEDS.
If you or anyone you know are in a crisis or maybe in danger, please call to 911 or use the following resources to get immediate help.
United States & Canada
UK – 112 / 999 Emergency
Australia – 000 Emergency
New Zealand –111 Emergency
The Coaching Masters platform and website is a learning platform only.
If you want to commit suicide, feel distressed, feel that you have been wronged in life, if you feel a need to hurt others, feel anxious, threatened or distressed you must immediately contact the emergency services in your country – 911 in Canada and the US, or your country’s welfare services.
The website staff is not available 24 hours a day, so you may not receive an immediate response and we urge you to contact your nearest emergency services and contact your relatives or friends. When using the website you confirm that you know and understand that the site does not serve as a treatment center, medical center, emergency center and so on. You realize that the website bears no responsibility for your choices and that you are aware that the platform is intended solely for the purpose of learning and training Coaching Masters content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://coaching-masters.com website and the (the “Service”) operated by XFOX MEDIA LTD.
Last updated: July 25, 2019
Coaching Masters is located at: Bet – Hadfus 30 Jerusalem, Israel
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Coaching Masters’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of israel. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Coaching Masters and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Coaching Masters. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://coaching-masters.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from http://coaching-masters.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://coaching-masters.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://coaching-masters.com
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval: Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations;
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of Coaching Masters’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The company does not charge for receiving text message alerts. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Check your text messaging plan with your carrier. For help, text HELP or email [email protected] XFOX MEDIA LTD will send you recurring text messages. To stop receiving text messages at any time, text STOP . Supported carriers include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS, Sprint, Boost, T-Mobile, Alltel, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
END, QUIT, CANCEL and UNSUBSCRIBE active opt-out keywords
FCC TCPA: By opting into coaching-masters.com, the end-user agrees to receive pre-written marketing messages from or on behalf of coaching-masters.com , and understands that consent is not a condition of purchase or receiving services provided.
Email Us: [email protected]
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
Please read Refund Policy carefully before purchasing from site.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or XFOX MEDIA LTD cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting XFOX MEDIA LTD customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide XFOX MEDIA LTD with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize XFOX MEDIA LTD to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, XFOX MEDIA LTD will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
XFOX MEDIA LTD may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
If you do enter your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, you will not be charged by XFOX MEDIA LTD until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, XFOX MEDIA LTD reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
XFOX MEDIA LTD, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
XFOX MEDIA LTD will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Disclaimer: XFOX MEDIA LTD. is an Israeli company and its place of activity is in Israel – in any dispute or legal discussion and / or legal dispute – the hearing shall be held in Tel Aviv, Israel and under the authority of Israeli law.
You agree that all legal and material disputes are submitted and discussed under Israel’s jurisdiction – this is a fundamental condition for your engagement as a customer or coach or as a service provider to Coaching Masters and XFOX MEDIA LTD.
The Company has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and therefore it is your duty to visit this page from time to time and to keep abreast of the changes. Any use of the website constitutes acceptance of these basic terms. Continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of the changes that will be detailed and as stated, it is the user’s responsibility to keep up to date with the changes.
- Coaching Masters prohibits any connection not through the website between instructors and trained or trainees or between trainees and other trainees. Responsibility for the conversations and communication between the users of the website is the personal responsibility of each of the participants.
- Should you feel offended and / or feel uncomfortable with messages, conversations, communication with trainees, etc., you have a personal responsibility to terminate communication with the harassing party and to immediately report the incident to the Coaching Master website via the support email.
- Information and advice received from the website’s instructors should not be viewed as professional counseling – the Company contracts independent instructors and will not be responsible in any way for conversations between them and the customers.
- Coaching Masters shall not be liable in any way for any damage caused by recommendations and / or opinions and / or advice and the like provided by the coaches.
- Work with the coaches may be terminated at any stage and trainees will not have any complaints regarding the end of training with a coach. Termination of training with any coach shall not constitute grounds for obtaining credit or compensation. By using the website the user indicates that he is aware that a coach may be replaced during the course of the activity.
- No monetary credit will be given for a training session that already took place.
- The trainee must cancel his participation up to 24 hours before a training session. Following that time the trainee will bear full cost.
- The Company may, for any reason or no reason at all, without the need to explain, suspend training or terminate your access to the Service at any time. Coaching Masters has the right but is not obligated to refuse to provide access to the Service to any person, agency or organization at any time; for any reason or without reason, at the Company’s discretion. the Company reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the service in whole or in part to subscribers, without prior notice.
- In the event of any problem with the Service or with any of its content, you agree that your sole remedy will be to discontinue use of the Service.
- Under no circumstances shall Coaching Masters, Coaching Masters’ licensor/supplier, or any other third party who promotes the service or any of its content, be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, any infringement by any content of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Under no circumstances shall Coaching Masters, Coaching Masters’ licensor or supplier of non-medical services or any other third parties who promote the service or provide you with a link to the service, be liable for any punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages (including, without limitation to, any personal injury, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your computer or otherwise) arising from or in connection with your use of the Service, whether under a theory of breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, malpractice or otherwise, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. That means that the restrictions above may not apply to you.
- By providing Coaching Masters with credit card information you authorize Coaching Masters to charge your credit card
- Purchasers of the payment plan will be charged on their credit card according to the plan purchased and subject to it, unless another means of payment is determined before the date of the charge. For any change in the payment date please contact Coaching Masters support.
- The Company has the right to stop activity for any coach.
- All parties who use the website are responsible for maintaining their personal information.
- Do not share sensitive personal information and / or information that falls under medical confidentiality and / or information that a third party may use and / or any information that may harm the discloser of the information. The Company shall not be liable in any way for information disclosed by the users.
- The Company has no confidentiality vis-à-vis the customer, and if it is required to provide information about the users of the website by means of legal orders, law authorities, etc., the Company shall provide the information. Therefore, do not disclose information that may be required by a third party.
- We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date. You can update the information in your profile and if you find that the information in your profile is incorrect, does not represent you or makes you uncomfortable you should update the support department of the website.
- When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
- Deleting information and profile – You can request deletion of your profile and information on the website by contacting support, unless we need to keep this information for legitimate business or legal purposes. You can not delete your personal information, except by deleting your user account completely. We may not be able to accommodate a change request if we believe that the change will violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In any event, even after deletion, some of the data may be saved by various digital means used to back up the website. Upon payment to the website you acknowledge that you may not be able to completely remove the information over the network.
- Users should use all possible means to protect and guard information regarding their accounts on this website.
- All users should keep their passwords as well as their account-related information as confidential as possible. Coaching Masters shall be indemnified from all claims related to any and/or all forms of hacking in light of user accounts. Users shall be held liable for any and/or all kinds of hacking of their accounts.
- Security – We take great care to keep the website and your information secure and to prevent unauthorized access to it using industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur. Users who are registered to the website agree to keep their password with strict confidence and not disclose a password to any third party. Coaching Masters takes security very seriously. If you have security concerns or believe that you have detected security vulnerabilities, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will respond within 24 hours.
- Coaching Masters’ courses and training are not regulated or supervised by any organization and are the product of the Company’s thought, knowledge and development.
- Coaching Masters provides a unique educational course in life coaching, but is not responsible for all the information learned in the course and is not responsible for students’ future use of the knowledge acquired in the field.
- The Company does not guarantee work, site membership for life or the success of its users.
- The Company can remove users and coaches at any stage without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse membership or apply termination to any trainee that did not participate in all training sessions, complete the entire assignment or failed to pay for the training.
- Participation in all classes does not guarantee a certificate of completion of the course. The student must meet all course obligations, perform all assignments, and submit homework assignments that will be required from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any user without explaining the reason for this.
- The student can receive a full refund of the payment up to one week from the beginning of studies and / or according to the refund policy.
- The company does not guarantee work at the end of the course.
All content published on the website is under the copyright of Coaching Masters and can not be used commercially or privately without the express permission of the company. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non commercial use only. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You can not transfer the information or store it in any other website or any other electronic means.
For further information on copyright, please review the new Israeli Copyright Law, 2007.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us [email protected]